I got tagged by that goof over at Epic Dwarven Blogger again. This time he is asking a bunch of really personal questions. So, let’s see…
1. What is your name, and where did it come from??
My name is Zaralin. I had a WoW dream about a new character and it was Zara…. Couldn’t remember the ending, so I messed with endings until I came up with Zaralin. My daughter approved, so I went with it.
2. How old are you, and what is your birthday?
Hmmm, rather impertinent question, but since I don’t feel age really matters, I will be 40 on March 26th.
3. Are you in love, and with whom?
Absolutely! Haven’t you met Mustafah yet? How can anyone not be in love with the man?
4. What is your favorite mount, and why?
Mustafah….you figure it out!
5. Do you prefer a certian type of Azerothonian meal, and where do you get it from?
I am a superior cook of Azerothian dishes. I seem to eat Fish Feast and Firecracker Salmon a lot. The problem? I absolutely HATE fish!
6. You know those giant mushrooms in Zangarmarsh? What is your theory on how they came to be, and why they are so huge?
I think you have been smoking the “wacky weed” a bit too much. The mushrooms are all normal size.
7. If you saw the Lich King walking towards you, what would you do?
I would walk up to him very seductively, then kick him in the groin. After that, I would make him bow down to me and exalt me as the new Queen. Victory for women everywhere!
8. (Dav added this one) Be honest, how many times have you used the Grizzly Hills outhouse without any real reason?
Davlin, you are one sick dwarf. I used it once, it was hilarious, but once was enough.
I am really new at the blogging thing, so I don’t know anyone to tag, except those already listed. If you want to be tagged, let me know and I will tag you!